TransferWise Debit Card is for me, one of the must-haves for those who live international lives either by way of living abroad or doing international business. Just like any other bank card debit card or Credit cards, you can use your TransferWise card to withdraw money at ATMs around the world.
TransferWise debit card comes with the TransferWise Borderless account. It can as well be called a bordeless debit card. The transferWise Borderless account is an easy to set up online account which lets you send money abroad, receive money, and spend on your TransferWise debit card around the world.
READ ALSO: Get Free Transferwise Account
To add more juice, there are no hidden fees, and you will no longer need bank accounts in multiple countries. With you TransferWise debit mastercard, you spend at the real exchange rate anywhere around the wolrd.
TransferWise Debit Card Review: TransferWise Debit MasterCard
What is TransferWise Debit Card?
TransferWise debit Mastercard or TransferWise card is the debit card that is linked to your TransferWise borderless account. The debit card lets you spend the currencies in your Transferwise account anywhere in the world with the low conversion fees, and zero transaction fees.
Features Of TransferWise Debit MasterCard
- Accepted anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard
- Free to pay with currencies in your account
- Free ATM withdrawals up to £200 or the equivalent in your local currency per 30 days. Any other ammount above this comes at a very low cahrge.
- Low conversion fee when you convert your money typically between 0.35% and 2%.
- Lets you automatically convert your money at the real exchange rate.
- No limit to the amount you can spend per month unlike other international money transfer apps like the Revolut App.
How To Apply For TransferWise Debit MasterCard
To apply for TransferWise Debit MasterCard, all you will need to do is to get a free TransferWise Borderless account for yourself. TransferWise Borderless account is prety much easy to set up online.
ATM fees for my TransferWise debit Mastercard
The first 200 GBP, 250 USD, or your currency’s equivalent that you withdraw every 30 days is free. After that, there’s a 2% charge on withdrawals.
Things To Note About Using Your TransferWse Debit MasterCard
- Some ATMs will charge their own fees on top of the 2% charged by Transferwise. However, before these charges are applied, they will usually say so. You have the option to cancel the transaction and use a different ATM if you see any extra fees.
- Some may also ask to convert your money to the local currency. Please, always say no to this option and let TransferWise do the conversion for you at way cheaper rates.
- Ensure to choose the local currency where the ATM is to avoid extra charges. For example, if you are in France, choose EUR as the currency to be charged in. This will automatically stop the ATM from marking up the currency exchange rate.
- For now, you can’t check TransferWise Account balance at ATMs but the TransferWise app comes in handy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How To Apply For Universal Credit : Universal Credit Login
For more information on TransferWise borderless account and TransferWise Debit Card, visit the Transfer Wise Official site on www.Transferwise.com.