WorldRemit is a UK-based online Remittance company which allows users to send and receive money to loved ones anywhere around the world irrespective of their location. There are Worldremit locations are all over the world as we will be showing you later in this in this article.
WorldRemit international money transfer offers users a simple, cheap and fast means to send and receive money to any part of the world. So if you have any need to send money abroad then WorldRemit is a great choice for by all indications.
When next you are sending money overseas try and check out this amazing online international money transfer. You can send money from over 50 countries to over 150 countries around the world!
No need to go to agents or banks. Simply pick up your mobile phone, tab or PC and in a few seconds, your money will arrive at the desired location.
What is worldRemit?
WorldRemit is an online remittance company based in Registered in the United Kingdom that allows users to send and receive money to/from almost anywhere in the world.
Currently, WorldRemit International Money Transfer services are available in over 150 countries across all continents and that number increases on a daily basis.
Why Should I Choose WorldRemit?
Worldremit Money transfer service offers some great features that have made it one of the greatest online remittance services across the world. Some of the standout features of WorldRemit that has generated a lot of patronage for them include:
- Cheap: The company offers a relatively low transfer fee compared to many other international money transfer companies. It also offers competitive exchange rate that is shown upfront.
- Fast: In most cases, money is received instantly. All their transactions are completed within one working day irrespective of the location. The speed is determined by the WorldRemit locations you are transferring to but all transactions are completed within a single day.
- Flexible: WorldRemit offers users flexible payment methods as multiple methods of receiving funds such as cash pick-up, Bank deposit, Airtime top-up and Mobile Money.
- Easy to use: Whether on mobile, Tablet or PC, Worldremit online Money transfer service is very simple to use and available 24/7.
- Awesome Customer Service: Customer Service is available 24/7 for whatever you need.
- Availability of Tracking Services: You can track your transfers until it gets to its destination.
- Worldwide Coverage: You can send Money to over 150 countries across all continents of the world. Be it Asia, Middle East, Africa, North and South Americas, Europe and Australia, Worldremit locations are there to service your needs.
WorldRemit Registration – WorldRemit Sign Up
Now, it is important to know that you need to be registered to use this service. In this section, we will take you through WorldRemit Sign Up. All you need for World Remit registration is your Email, Address, region, full name as is in your official ID, Phone number.
Once the State or region is selected, it cannot be changed directly in your profile or account settings. It can only be changed when you contact the customer centre via email or call.
Other details such as address, date of birth, and phone number can be updated from your profile or account settings.
To complete WorldRemit registration click here to enter the registration page.
WorldRemit Login – WorldRemit Sign In
You will need to login to your account to be able to send money on WorldRemit. The receiver does not need to have a World Remit account to be able to get receive money.
How WorldRemit Works
In simple terms, you send and receive Money with WorldRemit. How is this done? Below is the simple summary of how WorldRemit Money Transfer works.
- Go to WorldRemit homepage on www.worldremit.com
2 Chose where you want to send money to: There are 150 countries to choose from.
3. Choose how you want to send it: Depending on where you are sending money to, you can choose either Cash pickup, Bank deposit, Mobile money or Airtime top-up.
4. Enter the amount you want to send: When you enter how much you want to pay, you will always see the fees and exchange rates up front. Only the sender pays for the transaction. The recipient does not pay.
5. Enter your recipient’s details: Add the details of the person you are sending the money to. The needed details include Name, phone number, address and optional email. You can also choose from a list of people you have sent to before if the person is on your beneficiary list.
5. Choose how you would like to pay: Finally, you will choose how to pay. Available payment options include bank account, debit/credit card, SOFORT, INTERAC, POLI or iDEAL (web). Then confirm your amount.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important to double check your amount and other details before you click the last button.
WorldRemit Fees, Charges, Payments
Like other international money transfer companies, the transfer fees and rates are not always constant. WorldRemit fees depend on the region you are sending money to and the amount you are sending. Generally, WorldRemit transfer fees usually start from $1.99 USD.
As a new user, you can enjoy a one-time fee-free transfer by using the coupon “FREE”. Simply enter FREE in the space meant for the coupon.
HOW TO SEND MONEY
- Go to www.worldremit.com
- Select the country you want to send to.
- Choose how you want to send depending on which one is available in your WorldRemit locations – Mobile Money, Bank deposit, Cash Pick-up and Airtime Top-up.
- Enter the amount.
- Create a WorldRemit account if you do not have one already.
- Enter the details of the recipient – Full name as in the recipient’s ID, address, phone number and optional email.
- Chose payment method – bank account, debit/credit card, SOFORT, INTERAC, POLI or iDEAL (web) and confirm the amount.
- Both you and your recipient will be notified as soon as the transaction is completed.
Important Things to Note Before Making Transfers Using World Remit
♠ Make sure you have every of the details of the person you are sending to such their bank account and mobile number.
♠ Ensure that you have rechecked and all the details you added are correct so that there aren’t any mistakes that may have to be fixed later. This might delay the speed of transaction.
♠ Identity Verification is also very important. They might need to verify your identity as part of their standard procedure. Not to worry, all you need to do is to just upload a copy of your valid photo ID via our ‘contact us’ section.
♠ You can track WorldRemit transfer both on the website and in the app. Just go to your transactions history and open your transaction to start following your money to know where it is at every point in time till it arrives the person you are sending to.
♠ You can get updates as soon as your money arrives at its destination. Simply add your contact details and your recipient’s contact details when you place your transfer order.
Global WorldRemit Locations
World Remit offers cash to pick up in a number of countries around the world. We have already informed you the as at the time of writing this article, WorldRemit can send from over 5o countries and can receive from over 150 others. For the full list of worldRemit locations click here.
WorldRemit locations by Continent and countries
- Burkina Faso
- Ivory Coast
- South Africa
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
- New Zealand
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
For questions, comments or you want to share your WorldRemit experience with other readers, please use the comment box below. You can also make your own contributions to this post by using the comment box below.