Facebook avatar is the trending topic on Facebook right now and why not. We already went through how you can set up your Facebook avatar but today we want to talk about how to edit Facebook avatar after you have made it.
We all love to express ourselves and communicate in different ways in different ways. That is what the Facebook avatar offers every Facebook user. Since Facebook rolled out the avatar feature in the US a few weeks ago.
READ ALSO: How To Set UP Facebook Avatar On Facebook App And Messenger
The Facebook avatar editor allows you to change your avatar to anytime you want to reflect you at that moment in time. You may have gotten a hair-cut and would like same to reflect in your Avatar. Facebook avatar editor does all that and more.
Facebook avatar editing is only available for those who already have a Facebook avatar. If you do not have a Facebook avatar yet, you can check our previous articles on how to create a Facebook avatar. If you already have an avatar, you can go ahead and see how to edit Facebook avatar below.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: BitMoji App Download for Android and iOS
How To Edit Facebook Avatar?
There are two different ways to edit Facebook avatar. You can eid Facebook avatar either through the comment section or through the Facebook avatar tab directly.
How to Edit Facebook Avatar via Comment or Messenger Chat window
Follow the steps below to edit your Facebook avatar via the comment box or messenger.
- Go to the comment section on any post on Facebook or Open a chat window with a Facebook friend on Messenger.
- Tap on the Smiley in your text area.
- Tap on the edit icon (pencil) in your avatar area and edit your avatar to any shape you want it to be.
How To Edit Facebook Avatar via Avatar Tab
Follow the steps below to edit your Facebook avatar to the mood and shape you would want it to be.
1. Tap on the three lines at top right corner for Android or top-bottom corner for iOS.
2. Tap on the “See More” menu.
3. Tap on “Avatars button”.
4. Tap on the Pencil icon in the top right corner of the screen to edit your Facebook avatars to any shape and form you would want it.
5. Tap the checkmark at the top-right corner of the screen when you have gotten your desired look to save your new look.
READ ALSO: What You Should Know About Facebook Avatar
That is all for now with how to edit Facebook avatar. If you are still having problems with Facebook avatar editor, you can let us know in the comment box below.