Facebook has recently launched it’s newest feature called Facebook avatar. It allows Facebook users to create their own Avatar from scratch. We’re going to take a quick look at Facebook Avatar feature and how one can easily go about Facebook Avatar Setup.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook avatar is the new Facebook feature which gives users the chance to create avatars of themselves. When created, these Avatars will then be featured on stickers enabling users to share them in comment sections, Facebook stories, profile pictures and comments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: BitMoji App Download for Android and iOS
The Avatar can also use these Avatars to interact on other social media platforms. Moreso, Facebook Avatar makes communication stress free and very effective. No need for its users to continue typing over and over again.
Facebook Avatar Setup – A Step By Step Guide To Create Facebook Avatar
We have outlined how to create Facebook Avatar below. I did to two versions, one done with an image and the second one without images. Facebook Avatar Setup is simple and easy as you can see below.
Facebook Avatar Set Up – How to create Facebook Avatar ( Without Images)
1. Download the latest version of Facebook app or update your current Facebook app. Do not use Facebook lite or Facebook web.
2. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the menu bar (three stacked lines). It is at the lower right corner in iOS phones and at the upper right corner on Android phones.
3. Scroll down and tap “See More.”
4. Select “Avatars.”
5. Tap Next and then “Get Started.”
6. Then customize your Facebook avatar the way you would want it to be. You can customize your skin, hairstyle, face, eyes, body shapes, nose and outfit. Apart from the outfits, there are different head wears to choose from such as hijab, baseball hat or a beret. You can also choose to go for a headband with cat ears.
7. Tap on the checkmark icon in the upper right corner when you’re done customizing your avatar.
8. Finally, tap “Next” and then “Done” to save your new Facebook avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatars On Facebook
Having successfully customized your Facebook Avatars, you can share it with family and friends.
To access and use your custom Facebook avatar, simply go to the comment box under the sticker icon on Facebook or Messenger and tap anyone that you want to share with and hit the send option.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Avatoon App Download – Avatar Creator For Android
Facebook Avatar Set Up – How to create Facebook Avatar ( With Images)
Do you have iPhone and Android and have been wondering how to join thousands of other users in creating a Facebook avatar, worry less as we take you to the next step.
1. First, you would like to be logged into the latest Facebook app on your phone.
2. Click the three lines at rock bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down and click on “See More” and click on “Avatars”
4. Tap on the “avatars” option to access the Facebook Avatar link.
5. Customize your Facebook avatar to your taste following the on-screen prompts to make your Avatar.
6. You can change everything from skin tone to hair to your body shape and even wrinkles!
7. Once you’ve completed your Avatar, you’ll use it for stickers and even post it to Facebook to share together with your friends!
8. That’s it! Your avatar is right in front of you. You can start sharing with friends and loved ones on Facebook and other social media.
Was this article helpful? Please share this article with your friends. Thanks for dropping by on our guide to Facebook Avatar Setup 2020.