Facebook Avatar link takes you to the Facebook avatar menu so that you can make your new avatar or edit old ones. Facebook avatar link is just like the Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji or Animoji. It has changed the way people are communicating on Facebook. Why not join the fun. Here is How to Make Avatar on Facebook Messenger with the Facebook Avatar Creator app.
Facebook avatar link allows users to create Avatars or Cartoon-like images of themselves. Facebook Avatar has enhanced the way people are communicating with one another on Facebook. You can use your Facebook avatar on other social media platforms once you have created it.
Facebook avatar is easy to create once you have the Facebook avatar feature in your Facebook account. The feature of Avatar on Facebook is not yet available in every country now. Some countries do not have the Facebook Avatar feature yet.
READ ALSO: How To Edit Facebook Avatar
Even in some countries where the Facebook avatar 2020 is available, the feature is not yet in every Facebook account. This means that you may want to create a Facebook avatar but the Facebook avatar feature may not be available in your account yet. For those who will have the avatar feature in their account, this will serve as a guide to creating a Facebook avatar.
Facebook avatar was launched sometime in 2018 in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada but the Facebook Avatar link was recently launched and it is when the Facebook avatar feature really got the attention of people around the world. I mean the Facebook avatar 2020 is the United States version of Facebook avatar and it is what really brought the craze about avatar on Facebook to a new high level.
Facebook Avatar 2020 link allows you to create a character of yourself in a cartoon version. You make the avatar the way you want it to be. You can as well change your Facebook avatar by editing it. Let’s say you changed your hairstyle and would like your avatar to really look like you, then all you need to do is to edit your avatar to the current you.
Facebook Avatar 2020 Link: How To Create Facebook Avatar
First of all, make sure that your Facebook app is up to date. Facebook avatar 2020 link is only available in the latest Facebook app. Facebook Avatar link 2020 is not available on Facebook lite. If you have updated your Facebook app, here is how to create Facebook Avatar.
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the menu bar (three stacked lines). It is at the lower right corner on iOS phones and at the upper right corner on Android phones.
2. Scroll down and tap “See More.”
3. Select “Avatars.”
4. Tap Next and then “Get Started.”
5. Then customize your Facebook avatar the way you would want it to be. You can customize your skin, hairstyle, face, eyes, body shapes, nose, and outfit.
6. When you are done customizing your avatar to your taste, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner. Finally, tap Next and then Done to save your new Facebook avatar.
How to Access your Facebook Avatar 2020
To access and use your Facebook Avatar, simply tap on the smiley face icon in the “Write a comment” section of Facebook.
How to Use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
- Tap on the second of three buttons in the top-right corner of the Facebook avatar landing page.
- You will be directed to the sticker menu where you have so many stickers including your own avatar.
- Tap on any sticker and you will be asked to send it through Messenger.
- Select the person you want to send the avatar to and it will appear like a conversation.
- Finally, tap on the curved arrow button in the top-right corner to share.
READ ALSO: BitMoji App Download for Android and iOS
If the Facebook avatar 2020 link is not in your Facebook account even with the latest Facebook app and you are from a country with the Facebook avatar, it means that your account is not yet captured in the Avatar feature by Facebook.