Credit cards can be good assets to have but it is even better to get a credit card from a bank with a flexible repayment system. This is introducing you to Unicredit credit cards, their main features and how you can apply for Unicredit credit cards.
Unicredit is one of the major players in the European financial system. They boast of one of the best networks in Europe and the world over. However, Unicredit Credit cards are also one of the best with low-interest rate and flexibility in repayment.
Main Features Of Unicredit Credit Cards
Generally, just like other Credit cards, the Unicredit bank credit cards can be used like debit cards.
♦ The Unicredit Mastercard credit cards are very easy to use.
♦You can make purchases within the country and abroad, shop safely online.
♦Purchases made with your Unicredit credit cards are free of charge as a special offer.
♦Withdraw cash easily from ATMs, both within the country and abroad up to your monthly credit line limit. However, the amount withdrawn will bear interest rate from the date of your withdrawal, and these withdrawals also incur charges.
♦If you are a credit card holder from Unicredit bank, you can take part in their bank card promos which comes from time to time.
♦Repayment: As a Unicredit Credit card holder, you are free to choose how to repay the used credit line, depending on your current personal financial standings.
♦While for a debit card you pay from the amount that is available on your bank account, during the use of the credit card the bank provides a certain credit line for you, which you can use with your credit card.
♦It is enough to apply for this only once and it may be extended annually automatically if you are able to meet the required conditions. Any amount repaid from the used credit line can be used again.
Individual Features Of UniCredit Mastercards
There are various categories of Unicredit Credit cards currently in use across Europe. The name of these cards may differ deppending on your country of residence.
Each of these cards shares the same features listed above. However, each Unicredit Mastercard credit card also has some special added features that make it unique and different from the other.
The four Unicredit Mastercard Credit cards include:
- Unicredit Mastercard Orange Credit card
- Unicredit Mastercard Blue Credit card
- Unicredit Mastercard Gold Credit Card
- Unicredit Mastercard Platinium Credit card
READ ALSO: Send Money Abroad Free with Transferwise
Unicredit MasterCard Orange Credit Card
The main features of this Unicredit Credit card are:
- The bank verifies your credit line balance before authorising each payment.
- Available credit limit APR: 36.95%.
- Unicredit bank verifies your credit line balance before authorising every payment made from your credit line.
- The available credit limit on Unicredit Mastercard orange credit card is is capped and it is country dependent.
- A cashback promotion in which you will get mouth-watering purchase transaction made on your credit line.
- You will be kept up-to-date about your bank card transactions with our SMS notification.
- Unicredit Mastercard Orange credit card holders can apply for a supplementary card. In so doing, even your family members can have access to your credit line.
- Availability of extra travel insurance for an annual fee.
- You can choose a loan with a credit protection insurance also for an annual.
APPLY FOR UNICREDIT MASTERCARD ORANGE CREDIT CARD
Unicredit MasterCard Blue Credit Card
- Your credit line balance is not verified by the bank before you can make transactions with it.
- Available credit line is dependent on your currency.
- Your credit line may be extended annually automatically if you meet up with the requirement in which case you do not need to reapply.
- You can choose to repay the credit line used in several ways.
- Cash back promotions with teasing benefits on every transactions made.
- Your Mastercard Blue credit card is automatically linked to Standard travel, health, accident and luggage insurance.
- You can apply for emergency services for a separate fee.
APPLY FOR UNICREDIT BLUE MASTER CARD HERE
Unicredit Mastercard Gold Credit Card
- The card’s balance is not verified by the bank under the authorization process in every case so you are allowed to make offline transactions like hotel booking etc.
- Available credit line is about 4 3 times higher than the Blue Unicredit mastercard credit card. The APR is 37.99%.
- Automatic extension of your credit line if you are able to fulfil the requirements so, it might be enough to apply for it just once.
- A Gold travel, health, accident and luggage insurance that is valid abroad and domestic accident insurance which are automatically linked to the card.
- You can apply for emergency services such as card replacement and emergency cash advance within the country and abroad.
- In the first year following your application, your SMS service in the promos are free of charge.
APPLY FOR MASTERCARD GOLD CREDIT CARD
Unicredit Mastercard Platinum Credit Card
The card’s balance is not verified by the bank under the authorization process in every case so you are allowed to make offline.
- Available credit line is 4 times higher more than double of the Gold credit card.
- Platinum travel, health, accident and luggage insurance that is valid abroad and special domestic accident insurance are automatically linked to the card.The card’s membership fee includes the fee of a life insurance policy which serves as collateral.
- With a Platinum credit card you do not even have to pay the monthly account handling fee, because the fee of the card includes it, too.
- Automatic emergency services like card replacement and emergency cash advance may be requested both locally or abroad as these services are included in the fee for the bank card.
- In a case where you need to block your bank card, card replacement and regeneration of the PIN code are done for you free of charge, because these services are already included in the bank card fee.
- You can use our SMS service free of charge, as a special offer.
Apply for Unicredit Mastercard Platinum Credit Card
For more info on Unicredit Bank credit cards visit the Unicredit official website on https://www.unicreditgroup.eu/en.html