TIDAL is a high-quality music and music video streaming service that offers you ads-free and lossless service. With TIDAL you have access to over 55 million songs and 200,000 videos. This article will guide you on how to go about Tidal login, TIDAL account sign up and much more.
Tidal.com has been one of the most trusted music and video streaming site for a good number of years. TIDAL has a lot of great features that ensure that you miss nothing at all. The offline mode ensures that even on a low strength network connection you will have the best video playback.
TIDAL offers users a free trial period in which you can choose whether to continue with the TIDAL paid services or not. So once you create a Tidal account, you will start with a free trial period. This article will take you through how to create a TIDAL account and TIDAL Login as well as answer some of the frequently asked TIDAL questions.
TIDAL Sign up: How to Get Started With TIDAL High Fidelity Music Streaming
TIDAL sign up comes with a 30 day free trial period. To create TIDAL account:
- Go to www.tidal.com
- Click “START FREE TRIAL” on the top right hand of the home page or below every music or videos on the TIDAL homepage.
- Choose a plan the best suits you. TIDAL has the standard plans and family plans. Then again, click “START FREE TRIAL” below the plan you have chosen.
- Fill in the required information and follow the on-screen instructions to complete Tidal Sign up.
That will do for us on TIDAL registration or Tidal account sign up. Now, let us take a look at TIDAL login.
TIDAL Login – TIDAL Account Login – link.tidal.com login
Once you have a TIDAL account, you can login TIDAL account to start streaming high-quality videos. TIDAL login can be done either on the web, Android TV, Apple TV and other TIDAL supported platforms. To complete TIDAL login on the web:
- Head to the TIDAL website on www.tidal.com.
- Click “LOGIN” tab at the top right hand of the homepage.
- Enter your TIDAL username and password.
- Click the “log in” tab to complete TIDAL login.
- TIDAL login can also be done using your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
TIDAL Login With Facebook and TIDAL login with Twitter
- Go to the website – www.tidal.com.
- Tap on the login tab at the top right-hand side of the homepage.
- Tap on the “log in with Facebook” or ” Log in with Twitter” tab at the right-hand side of the TIDAL login page depending on which social media account you want to use for TIDAL login.
- Enter your Facebook or Twitter login details and tap on login. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete TIDAL login.
How to Pay for TIDAL Subscription
You can pay for TIDAL with VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
What devices are Supported by TIDAL?
The TIDAL streaming site supports a wide range of devices and network players. It works well on phones, tablets, computers as well as wide range of network players such as Sonos, Bluesound, Linn, Auralic, Mirage, Squeezebox, Amarra, McIntosh, Wadia, Electrocompaniet, Meridian and Lode.
Can I play TIDAL contents offline?
Yes, you can. TIDAL has an offline mode. You can download TIDAL content to your device, and play it when offline. TIDAL offline mode is available for both TIDAL Premium and TIDAL HiFi.
How do I end my subscription?
TIDAL subscription is a non-commitment type. You can cancel your subscription in the profile pages at any time.
Is it possible for me to import playlists from other streaming services?
No problem at all. You can import your playlists to TIDAL using the 3rd party service Soundiiz.com.
TIDAL Download – Download TIDAL For PC and Mobile Devices
TIDAL download is available for both Android and Apple devices. Follow the links below to complete TIDAL download.
With the TIDAL app, TIDAL Login is even more fun.
Do not forget to shart this article with your friends on social media. If you have questions or clarifications about TIDAL sign up, TIDAL Download, Tidal account login or TIDAL Login, use the comment box below and we will get back to you ASAP.