PayPal is the widest and most commonly used online payment solution across the world. The PayPal payment services which customers and merchants to quickly, easily and safely execute transactions online at the speed of light. Whether it is for personal use or you’re a business owner, it is important that you have a PayPal account. In this articles, I will be taking you through how to go about PayPal login, PayPal Sign up or how to create Paypal account as well as PayPal app download.
With the increasing shift from offline to online shopping and digital payments, it is important for everyone to have an account with Payment solution which is fast, safe and reliable. There no better one right now than PayPal. PayPal has developed to become one of the biggest online payment gateways across the world. Many online shopping platforms like Shopify accepts only Paypal account as their payment gateway.
Paypal is safe, secure, fast, simple and convenient to use. PayPal is for everyone who pays online or accepts payment online. With a PayPal account, you can shop on millions of websites and online stores across the world. It is also a convenient means of sending money to family and friends.
PayPal has hundreds of millions of users across the world and supports numerous payment gateways. It is free to make payments with your Paypal account except when it requires currency conversion in which case you will pay a small conversion fee.
To start using Paypal, you will need to complete the PayPal sign up process first. We have outlined the simple steps involved in PayPal Sign up below.
See This: TextFree Login – Textfree Sign Up New Account
Types of PayPal accounts | What are the Types of PayPal account that I can sign up for?
Basically, there are two types of PayPal accounts which you can go for during PayPal sign up.
1: PayPal personal account: A personal PayPal account is recommended for those who just want to make purchases and send money to family and friends or even share bills with someone eg sharing a dinner bill with a friend. Accepts a limited number of credit cards.
With your Personal PayPal account, you Can:
- Send money free.
- Repay a friend for your share of lunch.
- Send money as a gift.
- Buy a book online.
- Shop online.
- Receive payments online(limited)
- Request money from other PayPal members.
- Download log of accounts transactions.
- Can also incorporate Website Payment.
2: PayPal Business account: I will recommend PayPal Business accounts for online merchants who operate under a company or group name. This gives you access to receive an unlimited number of payments online.
With a PayPal Business account, you can:
- Operate under your company or business name.
- Make Mass payments.
- Use and manage subscriptions and recurring payments.
- Accept debit card, credit card, and bank account payments for a low fee.
- Allow up to 200 employees limited access to your account.
- Sign up for PayPal products that meet your business needs, such as Express Checkout.
- Set up a separate email address for your customer service issues.
We also have what is called Paypal premier account which is virtually the same as Paypal Business account.
New Zealand Bank SWIFT Codes | SWIFT Code For All Banks In New Zealand
PayPal Sign Up – How To create PayPal account
The two types of Paypal account have different means of Sign up. This means that the process of PayPal Sign up for personal account is not the same as PayPal Sign up for Business account. Read the guides below and follow it to create PayPal account in a few minutes.
PayPay Sign Up: How To create Personal PayPal account
- Go to PayPal homepage on www.paypal.com.
- While on the PayPal.com homepage, click on Sign Up.
- Choose personal account and Click Next or go to the Paypal personal account sign up page.
- Enter your basic PayPal account requirement details in the PayPal sign up form that opens.
- Agree to the PayPal terms and services by ticking the box.
- Finally, click “Agree and Create account” and You PayPal Sign up is done.
- Confirm your Email and Phone number.
- Next, you will need to add your card details for ease of payment. Once you add your Card details to your Paypal account, you will only need email and password for payments.
PayPal Sign Up: How to Create PayPal Business account
- Head to www.paypal.com with your favourite browser.
- Click sign up or click here to go to Paypal Business account sign up page.
- Enter your email and Click next.
- Enter your full details on the next page and click on Agree and Continue.
- Select your PayPal account payment standard that you would love to start wit to complete PayPal Business account sign up.
- Confirm your information. You may need further verifications depending on your country or region.
- Go ahead and add other necessary information to your Paypal business account as is applicable to your country.
- You will need to integrate PayPal via a partner, a developer or by yourself.
How Does PayPal Account Work?
After PayPal sign up, you need to know how PayPal account works before going ahead to use it. Below, we have given a three steps summary of how PayPal works.
a. PayPal for Buyers(Personal PayPal account)
- Sign up with just an email address and password
- Securely link your bank account, debit cards and credit cards to your PayPal account.
- Use the PayPal button to check out with just an email and password or mobile number and PIN.
b. PayPal for Sellers(PayPal Business or PayPal Merchant account)
- Set up a business account.
- Choose the features you want to start with. You can always go back, change or add to them later.
- Integrate PayPal via a partner, a developer or by yourself.
PayPal Login – How To Log in PayPal account
PayPal Login can be done either on the PayPal website or event on the Paypal mobile app. For PayPal login:
- Go to www.paypal.com
- Click on the Login tab on the homepage.
- Enter the email associated with your PayPal account and click Next.
- Enter your password and Click on sign in to go to your PayPal account.
- If you’re using the PayPal app to log in, simply tap on the Paypal app, enter your PayPal login details and click login to get to your PayPal account.
Download PayPal App – PayPal app for iPhone, Android and Windows
PayPal iPhone app, iPad and iPod
Download PayPal App for all devices
Take a look at This: Australia Bank SWIFT Codes
If you have comments, questions or contributions to make about this article on Paypal, PayPal account, PayPal Sign up, PayPal login, and PayPal app download, use the comment box below.