Gmail Signup – Google Account Signup | Gmail login – An email address or Webmail is one of the best was of modern communication. An Email address is more or less an identity that each and every one of us must have while living in this our tech-driven age. Bearing this at heart, you need to have a good, easy to use and reliable Email address. There is no better Webmail service that Gmail. If you’re not sure how to go about Gmail Signup, you do not need worry. I will take you through a simple Step by step guide on how to create new Gmail or Gmail sign up with pictures to guide you.
Gmail mail | Gmail login | Email sign up | Gmail sign out | Gmail mail | Gmail new account | Gmail inbox | Gmail login different user | Gmail sign out | Gmail login new account | Email sign in | Email sign up | Gmail Account | Gmail signup new account | Gmail Registration | Google Account | Google Account Sign up | Gmail Log in | Gmail login mail. Get every detail below…
An email address has become one of those things that one must have. Almost everything we do online right now requires you to have an email. With that at the back of our mind, one needs to have an email address that safe, secure from hacking and easy to operate. An Email that you can easily login to any device you are using at any given time.
SEE THIS: Reset Gmail Password: How To Change Gmail Password
Gmail or Google mail offers a flexible, secure and easy to use email address. It is free and comes with a 15 GB storage space. Gmail Mail ensures that you get fewer spam messages and maintains your utmost privacy online. There is also the Gmail app for mobile devices which offers even better experience with Gmail login and Gmail account management.
When you get a Gmail account after Gmail Signup, you can access all Google services such as Chrome, YouTube, Google trends, Google Maps and much more. Again, this article is a guide on how to create Gmail account / Gmail sign up/ Gmail Registration / Google account Sign up.
You may also like: Gmail Sign Up – Gmail Registration | Create Google Account | Gmail Login
Gmail Signup: What are the Benefits of Gmail account?
- Send emails and receive email messages on the go as well as documents and files.
- With your Gmail account, you can now log in and use all Google services such as Google Drive, Classroom, Drive, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, YouTube, Google+, etc.
- Downloading apps, games and books from Google Play Store.
- The Gmail account is also used to sign up for many online accounts such as Dating sites, social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and also in many other websites be it for mere blog subscriptions or more.
Gmail Signup – How To Create Gmail Account
Gmail signup or Gmail registration is very simple and hassle-free. All you need is to follow the Gmail Sign Up steps carefully till the end and you will get your new Gmail account up and running. NOTE: Gmail Signup is same as Google account signup. With one account, you can now access every Google service. To create Gmail new account, follow the steps below:
1. Open your browser and go the Gmail signup page on https://accounts.google.com/SignUp or click HERE.
2. Enter your details in the spaces provided on the Gmail Sign up or Google Account Sign up form and click on “NEXT“. Google will require you to enter your first name and last name. Then you will enter a unique username that will serve as your Gmail ID. example PRIMATIMES@GMAIL.COM. On this page, you will also have to create a password for your new Gmail account. Once you are done, click on “NEXT”. See the photograph below.
3. Enter your phone number, an alternate recovery email, your birth date and gender on the next page. Both phone and a recovery email are not compulsory in Gmail sign up. This is to say that you can complete Gmail Signup without phone number. However, your phone number and recovery email are very important because they help you to secure your Gmail or Google account. They can be used to recover your password if you forget it. The phone number can also be used in place of your Gmail email address during Gmail login. Click on ”next” when you are done.