A big hello to all the Big Brother Naija fans out there. The housemates seriously need your votes right now to stay in the Big Brother house. Today we will be discussing Big Brother Naija voting. I will be guiding you on how to vote for Big Brother Naija housemates.
The Season 3 of the Big Brother Naija has keep Nigerians and indeed the world entertained for quite some time. The show is well at the business and serious stage right now with the weekly evictions at the full swing.
The fate of these housemates are in the hands of their fans outside. This means that they depend on you and I to vote for them to stay in the house. It is in our hands to decide who goes home with the N45M prize money.
So fans, its time to have your say on who stay and who goes home. All you need is to vote for your favorite BBNAIJA housemates. You need to vote, vote and vote again. If you are able to this, you never can tell of how much help it could be to your favorite housemate. In this article we will see all the ways you can vote for Big Brother Niaja Housemates.
Big Brother Naija 2018 Voting: How To Vote For Big Brother Naija Housemates
Important things to note about Big Brother Naija 2018 Voting before we going ahead to the voting proper.
- First of all I will like to let us know that we three ways voting on BBNaija 2018. These includes, Big Brother Naija desktop site, Mobile site and Via SMS.
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Online voting via the mobile and Desktop sites are free.
- Big Brother Naija 2018 SMS attracts a fee of 30 Naira per vote.
There is no WeChat voting on Big Brother Niaja 2018.
- You must be registered on the Big Brother Naija official website to be able to vote for Big brother Naija housemates.
- There is still a limit of 100 votes per round of voting per viewer per platform. This is to say that if you are voting via SMS, you can only 100 times via SMS. However, you can still go to the online voting platform and vote another 100 times in desktop site, and 100 votes in the mobile site all in the same voting round. This means that you can have a total of 300 votes in each round.
- Big Brother Niaja 2018 Voting starts on Mondays after nominations and ends on thursdays. The evictions proper hold every Sunday.
How To Vote for Big Brother Naija Housemates online
As already stated above, you will need to be registered on the Big Brother Naija official website. To register and vote for Big Brother Naija housemates, follow the simple steps below.
- Visit the Big Brother naija official website on https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote
- Next you click on “register”.
- Fill your phone number and create a password. Ensure you fill in your phone number with the international format. That is with +234.
- Then a 5-digit OTP will be sent to your number as an SMS.
- Fill the numbers in the space provided to complete your
- To vote, all you need is to sign in and vote for your favorite Big Brother Naija Housemates.
How to Vote for Big Brother Naija Housemates 2018 via SMS – #BBNAIJA
It is important to let you know once again that Voting on BBnaija via SMS attracts a 30 Naira fee per SMS. There is a limit of 100 votes per round as well.
To vote, send your favourite Big Brother Naija housemate’s name to 32052.For example, To vote for “Alex”, send an sms with the word “Alex” to 32052
The #BNAIJA 2018 edition is being hosted by Ebuka Uchendu who is an online fashion celebrity. Do you still remember that Agbada Ebuka wore to Banky W’s wedding. I guess you know him now.
WHO GOES HOME WITH THE 45 MILLION NAIRA CASH PRIZE?
It is up to you. Having gone through our article on how to vote for Big Brother Naija housemates 2018, I believe you know what to do and how to go about doing it.
If you still have questions or need clarifications on how to vote for big brother Naija housemates 2018, please leave a comment for us below.